Sanderson Farms Inc (SAFM.O)
21 Sep 2017
LOS ANGELES Sanderson Farms Inc shareholders have filed another proposal aimed at convincing the third-largest U.S. poultry producer to stop giving medically important antibiotics to healthy chickens for disease prevention.
LOS ANGELES, Sept 13 Sanderson Farms Inc shareholders have filed another proposal aimed at convincing the third-largest U.S. poultry producer to stop giving medically important antibiotics to healthy chickens for disease prevention.
* Q3 earnings per share view $4.49 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Q3 earnings per share view $4.49 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* The three non-profit corporations seek, among other things, an order enjoining co from continuing its "100% natural" marketing program
LOS ANGELES, June 22 The parent of Burger King and Tim Hortons on Thursday vowed to cut the use of antibiotics in its chicken supply, joining other major fast-food chain operators in the battle against the rise of dangerous antibiotic-resistant bacteria known as superbugs.
* Q2 earnings per share view $2.72 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Says approved an agreement, effective April 28, 2017, for a new $900 million revolving credit facility through a consortium of banks
* Sanderson Farms Inc announces production agreement with House of Raeford Farms
CHICAGO, April 13 Global outbreaks of bird flu in poultry have altered the flow of U.S. chicken meat, eggs and grain around the world, adding to challenges faced by domestic exporters and giving a leg up to Brazil, which has so far escaped the disease.