State Bank of India (SBI.NS)
* Says Shriram Automall India ties up with SBI for SME segment
* Says to consider one time settlement proposal sanctioned by State Bank of India Source text - http://bit.ly/2ydgONg Further company coverage:
* Rajnish Kumar takes over as SBI Chairman on Oct. 7 (Adds more quotes, background on Indian loan growth)
MUMBAI, Oct 6 Arundhati Bhattacharya, who ends four years at the helm of State Bank of India on Friday, said reviving lending in the country was one of the major tasks left unfinished.
Oct 6 State Bank of India outgoing chief, Arundhati Bhattacharya:
* Says looking for good infrastructure financing opportunities
MUMBAI, Oct 5 Tackling bad loans will be a priority for India's largest bank, said the newly appointed chairman of State Bank of India, Rajnish Kumar, addressing his first press conference since the appointment was announced late on Wednesday.
MUMBAI, Oct 4 The Indian government on Wednesday appointed Rajnish Kumar chairman of State Bank of India for three years, effective Oct. 7.
* Says revision in interest rates on retail domestic term deposits (below 10 million rupees) w.e.f. 01.10.2017
* Says SBI revises service charges on maintaining monthly average balance