Safilo Group SpA (SFLG.MI)
22 Sep 2017
* SIGNS EXCLUSIVE DISTRIBUTION PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT FOR CHILE WITH VALENTE EYEWEAR & TRADE
* WILL NOW BE ABLE TO PARTNER LOCALLY WITH OPTICAL RETAILERS IN BELARUS AND KAZAKHSTAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
Aug 2 Safilo, the world's second biggest eyewear maker, swung into the red in the first half after problems with a new IT system and the end of its Gucci license hurt sales.
* RENEWS 5-YEAR LICENSING AGREEMENT WITH JCPENNEY FOR DESIGN, MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION OF OPTICAL FRAMES AND SUNGLASSES
* April was a "low month"; deliveries to recover by June (Updates with conference call details)
May 9 Italy's Safilo, which makes glasses for Boss, Fendi and other fashion brands, reported a steep drop in first quarter net sales after a new IT system at its Padua distribution centre disrupted deliveries.
* Appointment follows resignation as chairman of Robert Polet for personal reasons Source text: www.1info.it Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Wednesday.
* Safilo and Authentic Brands Group renew Juicy Couture eyewear license agreement for five years Source text: www.1info.it Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)