Skycity Entertainment Group Ltd (SKC.NZ)
25 Sep 2017
* Sky City entered into the sale and purchase agreement with the vendor
* Firm not considering sale of struggling Darwin casino - CEO (Recasts, adds market reaction, CEO comment)
WELLINGTON, Aug 9 Shares in New Zealand casino operator Sky City Entertainment Group Ltd fell 3.2 percent to a more than four-month low on Wednesday after the company's reported slump in full-year 2017 profit.
WELLINGTON, Aug 9 New Zealand casino operator Sky City Entertainment Group Limited on Wednesday reported its fiscal full-year profit after tax fell 69.2 percent.
BRIEF-Skycity Entertainment proposes to recognise impairment of Skycity Darwin's goodwill of A$95 million
* Skycity proposes to recognise an impairment of Skycity Darwin's goodwill of A$95 million
* committed to proceeding with expansion project in Adelaide following signing a development agreement with SA government
* Update on New Zealand International Convention Centre completion
* Board has decided unanimously to invite Rob Campbell to be its chairman-elect
* Q3 group normalised revenue $260.3 million, down 1.6 percent