Sonova Holding AG (SONVF.PK)
20 Oct 2017
ZURICH, Sept 14 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.4 percent down at 9,046 points on Thursday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer .
* Top hearing aid maker could hit 4 bln Sfr sales within decade
* CEO Lukas Braunschweiler says he expects hearing aid maker to boost sales to 4 billion sfr in next 7-10 years Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by John Miller)
ZURICH, Sept 1 Sonova on Friday named Arnd Kaldowski as new chief executive officer as the Swiss company renews leadership following acquisitions and product introductions aimed at protecting its perch as the world's largest hearing aid maker.
ZURICH Sonova on Thursday launched a new hearing aid microchip capable of streaming audio directly from wireless devices as the Swiss company tries to close the gap with Danish competitors that pioneered similar technology years ago.
* Shares rise 3.2 pct, up nearly 25 pct this year (Adds shares)
ZURICH, Aug 17 Sonova on Thursday launched a new hearing aid that streams audio directly from wireless mobile devices as the Swiss company closes the gap to Danish competitors who pioneered similar technology.
BRIEF-Arcadia Biosciences says FDA approval of Arcadia's food additive petition that Sonova GLA safflower oil is safe and nutritious for use in dog diets
* Arcadia Biosciences - FDA approval of Arcadia's food additive petition that sonova gla safflower oil is safe and nutritious for use in dog diets
* VA demand driven by rechargeable technology (Recasts to focus on German reaction to AudioNova acquisition, adds CEO, analyst comment)
ZURICH, May 16 Sonova's full-year profit after taxes rose 3 percent as increased costs for sales, marketing and other activities linked to the Swiss hearing aid maker's purchase of the AudioNova retail chain weighed on earnings growth.