STMicroelectronics NV (STM.MI)
21 Sep 2017
* Covestro rises after Bayer sells shares (Adds closing prices)
* STMicroelectronics to be removed from the CAC Next 20 index
PARIS, Sept 7 The Paris-based Euronext bourse said on Thursday that it had decided to remove Nokia from its CAC 40 index in an annual review, and would instead include STMicroelectronics.
* Alpha and Omega Semiconductor announces license agreement enabling new power IC products
* ANNOUNCES INTEGRATION OF ITS CONTACTLESS PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY (NFC) IN MOBILE PLATFORMS DESIGNED BY MEDIATEK Source text: http://bit.ly/2gJW607 Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* STMICROELECTRONICS PROPOSES DIVIDEND OF USD 0.06 PER SHARE; PAYMENT DATE: 09/20/2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
PARIS The national lottery, Paris's main airport operator and several other firms deemed not strategic could kick off a wave of French privatizations this autumn, banking sources with knowledge of the plans said.
PARIS, Aug 4 The national lottery, Paris's main airport operator and several other firms deemed not strategic could kick off a wave of French privatisations this autumn, banking sources with knowledge of the plans said.
* Confident about meeting financial targets (Adds analyst comment, share reaction, details)
PARIS, July 26 STMicroelectronics said on Wednesday it was "well-positioned" to achieve its second-half financial targets, after reporting a 13 percent jump of its quarterly net revenues from a year ago.