Straumann Holding AG (STMN.S)
ZURICH, Sept 6 The Swiss blue-chip SMI was seen opening 0.1 percent easier at 8,864 points on Wednesday, according to premarket indications by bank Julius Baer.
* GENERATES CHF 260 MILLION CASH FROM SALE OF TREASURY SHARES TO FINANCE STRATEGIC ACQUISITIONS/INVESTMENTS
* ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO PLACE 432 665 OF ITS OWN TREASURY SHARES, REPRESENTING 2.7% OF ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES
(This version of the August 17 story corrects quote in Thursday's stocks report to read "hawkish", not "dovish")
LONDON, Aug 17 European shares broke their three-day winning streak on Thursday as banks fell following a set of cautious minutes from the U.S. Federal Reserve, and energy stocks also weighed on a busy day for company results.
* Not to pursue intended accelerated bookbuild offering to place treasury shares that announced earlier today
* ANNOUNCES ITS INTENTION TO PLACE APPROX. 400 000 OF ITS OWN TREASURY SHARES, REPRESENTING ROUGHLY 2.6% OF ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES OF STRAUMANN HOLDING AG Source text - http://bit.ly/2fP85sQ Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
ZURICH Straumann shares hit an all-time high on Thursday after the Swiss dental implant maker's first-half profit beat analyst expectations and as it plowed more than $150 million into acquisitions aimed at accelerating growth.
ZURICH, Aug 17 Straumann shares hit an all-time high on Thursday after the Swiss dental implant maker's first-half profit beat analyst expectations and as it plowed more than $150 million into acquisitions aimed at accelerating growth.
* ACQUIRES US-BASED CLEARCORRECT FOR A TOTAL CONSIDERATION OF APPROX. USD 150M