Ansaldo STS SpA (STS.MI)
* H1 REVENUE EUR 635.8 MILLION VERSUS EUR 602.7 MILLION YEAR AGO
* GENOA COURT REJECTS REQUESTS FOR ANNULMENT OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS' APPOINTMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
The following factors could affect Italian markets on Thursday.
* have been awarded, through Hitachi Ansaldo Baltimore Rail Partners, a $400.5 million contract from Maryland Transit Administration (MTA)
MILAN Italian rail-signaling company Ansaldo STS is looking for small acquisitions to offset a sector slowdown though it sees no quick solution to its row with activist funds holding almost a third of the group, its chief executive told Reuters.
* HAS BEEN AWARDED 100 MILLION EURO FRAMEWORK AGREEMENT WITH RFI
* SIGNS MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING WITH METROSELSKABET TO DEVELOP SO-CALLED PROOF OF CONCEPT (PROTOTYPE) FOR NEW DYNAMIC HEADWAY SOLUTION DEVELOPED BY HITACHI TECHNOLOGY FOR COPENHAGEN METROPOLITAN Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Q1 revenue EUR 299.1 million ($325.99 million) versus EUR 291.2 million year ago
* Shareholder Litespeed Master Fund Ltd, owner of a 3.7 pct stake, submitted a proposal of resolution regarding an item already on agenda and a request for the supplement of the agenda