Symantec Corp (SYMC.OQ)
21 Sep 2017
NEW YORK Credit Karma Inc is launching a new free service that will alert customers if their identity data has been compromised in hacks, the San Francisco-based fintech company said on Friday in the wake of massive breach at credit monitoring agency Equifax Inc.
MUMBAI Symantec Corp, a digital security company, says it has identified a sustained cyber spying campaign, likely state-sponsored, against Indian and Pakistani entities involved in regional security issues.
* Says Airtel and Symantec enter strategic partnership to offer cyber security solutions to businesses in India
* Symantec Corp - CEO Gregory Clark's total compensation for 2017 was $6.1 million - SEC filing
NEW YORK, Aug 15 US internet security company DigiCert's banks have begun sounding out prospective investors about the debt financing that will support the company's acquisition of Symantec’s web certification business, according to four sources familiar with the matter.
* Appaloosa LP takes share stake of 3.6 million shares in Chesapeake Energy Corp - SEC filing
* Symantec Corp says if deal is terminated, Digicert Entities will collectively be required to pay co $110 million as termination fee - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2v4YKCz) Further company coverage:
Symantec Corp raised its full-year adjusted revenue forecast above analysts' estimates as the cyber security provider benefits from strong demand in its enterprise division.
* Digicert to acquire Symantec's website security and related PKI solutions
Aug 2 Symantec Corp reported a 33 percent rise in quarterly revenue on Wednesday, helped by strong demand for its cyber security products.