Tele2 AB (TEL2a.ST)
20 Oct 2017
* Telia still expects Eurasia exit this year (Adds detail, background, Telia results)
* Says net sales for Q3 amounted to SEK 7,542 (6,674) million and EBITDA amounted to SEK 1,848 (1,523) million
* Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH receives clearance to buy Tele2's Austrian operations
* Hutchison Drei Austria CEO says cannot give a medium-term earnings, sales forecast of merged entity
VIENNA, July 28 Mobile telecoms group Hutchison Drei Austria will buy landline-focused Tele2 for 95 million euros ($111 million), it said on Friday, creating a group to rival Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's Telekom Austria .
* Tele2 sells Tele2 Austria to Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH for EUR 95 million
July 19 Swedish telecom operator Tele2 on Wednesday reported higher second-quarter core profit than expected and raised its 2017 core profit guidance, sending shares up 5 percent.
* CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)- Says net sales for q2 (not q1) amounted to SEK 7,988 (6,668) mln and EBITDA amounted to SEK 1,631 (1,087) mln
STOCKHOLM, June 1 Telecom operator Tele2 repeats its target of reaching break-even in Dutch operations this year, its top chief tells Reuters ahead of an investor update on Netherlands and Kazakhstan on Thursday.
* Says confirms that representatives from the European Commission have initiated an investigation about possible anti-competitive cooperation between operators in the mobile market and/or possible abuse of collective dominant position