Telekom Austria AG (TKAGY.PK)
16 Oct 2017
* NEW LARGE AGREEMENT STRENGTHENS SOLAR'S POSITION IN FUTURE OF HOME AUTOMATION
VIENNA, Sept 20 Telekom Austria Ag said on Wednesday it will gradually roll out its local brand "A1" throughout the group's operations in different countries and expects the amortisation of local brand values to weigh on its net results until 2019. The Austrian unit of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil , which in addition to its home market operates in seven eastern European countries, said these brands were worth around 350 million euros ($420 million) in total at the end o
* SAYS HAS DECIDED TO HARMONISE ITS BRANDS WITHIN GROUP AND TO ROLL OUT BRAND 'A1' THROUGHOUT GROUP IN A GRADUAL MANNER
* Says Peter F. Kollmann, born on 25 November 1962 is elected as a member of supervisory board. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
VIENNA, Aug 22 Austrian energy group Verbund's finance chief Peter Kollmann is expected to succeed Ronny Pecik as supervisory board member at Telekom Austria , a spokeswoman for the telecoms group said on Tuesday.
VIENNA Mobile telecoms firm Hutchison Drei Austria is buying landline-focused Tele2 from its Swedish owner for 95 million euros ($111 million) to create a rival to Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's Telekom Austria.
* Telekom Austria now has rival offering combined services (Adds detail, quotes, background)
VIENNA, July 28 Mobile telecoms group Hutchison Drei Austria will buy landline-focused Tele2 for 95 million euros ($111 million), it said on Friday, creating a group to rival Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's Telekom Austria .
* Says 0.20 eur/shr intended proposal to the annual general meeting 2018 for the financial year 2017
VIENNA, July 18 Telekom Austria, a unit of Mexican tycoon Carlos Slim's America Movil, reported a 7.8 percent rise in second-quarter core profit, helped by strong demand in its home market and in Belarus.
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€15.56||--|
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$36.17||+0.47|
|Colt Group SA (COLT.F)||--||--|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$146.83||-0.27|
|Siemens AG (SIEGn.DE)||€119.05||--|
|Atos SE (ATOS.PA)||€132.10||--|
|KPNQwest N. V. (KQIPQ.PK)||--||--|
|Telecom Italia SpA (TLIT.MI)||€0.76||-0.01|
|Telecom Italia SpA (TLITn.MI)||€0.62||-0.01|
|BT Group plc (BT.L)||273.45||-1.40|