Telegraaf Media Groep NV (TLGNc.AS)
23 Oct 2017
* TMG - TMG TAKES NOTE OF TALPA’S ANNOUNCEMENT TO NOT PURSUE THEIR OFFER
* H1 TOTAL REVENUES, INCLUDING THE EFFECT OF PORTFOLIO RATIONALISATIONS, DECREASED BY 9.3%, FROM € 171.9 TO € 156.0 MILLION
* SHARES IN KEESING MEDIA GROUP WILL BE SOLD TO PARTNERSHIP WHICH WILL BE SET UP WITH ERGON CAPITAL PARTNERS III
* Said on Monday Mediahuis announces results of Post Closing Acceptance Period of the Offer for TMG
* TO START SALE OF KEESING MEDIA GROUP Source text: http://bit.ly/2tgOWVA Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* STRATEGY INCLUDES CERTAIN GOOD ELEMENTS BUT DOES NOT PAY ATTENTION TO DIFFICULT MARKET ENVIRONMENT REGARDING CORE ACTIVITIES OF TMG AND ITS EXECUTION RISKS
June 14 Dutch tycoon John de Mol has made a 300 million euro ($336 million) bid for Telegraaf Media Group (TMG) through his investment vehicle Talpa, the latest twist in a battle for control of the top-selling newspaper in the Netherlands.
June 14 Dutch tycoon John de Mol has launched a full cash offer on all outstanding shares in Telegraaf Media Group through his investment vehicle Talpa, dragging out a battle over control the Netherlands' largest newspaper.
June 14 Dutch tycoon John de Mol launched a full cash offer on all outstanding shares in Telegraaf Media Group through his investment vehicle Talpa, it said on Tuesday, valuing the Dutch media group at around 300 million euros.
May 1 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1945 GMT on Monday: