Telstra Corporation Ltd (TLSYY.PK)
20 Sep 2017
* Subsidiary Emite has signed worldwide licensing deal with Telstra Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Appoints Vicki Brady as group executive, consumer and small business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY Telstra Corp, Australia's largest telecoms operator, dropped a plan to raise as much as A$5.5 billion ($4.4 billion) through an income securitization deal after a government-backed business partner rejected the move, sending its shares tumbling.
Aug 30 Australia's benchmark stock index wobbled on Wednesday as a positive lead from Wall Street was offset by a plunge in shares of the country's biggest telecommunications company, Telstra.
* Asx alert-Telstra nbn receipts monetisation proposal-tls.ax
* Viavi Solutions Inc - mts 5800-100g network testing solution has been selected by Telstra Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* News Corp will have 65 per cent shareholding in new company and Telstra will have 35 per cent
Aug 17 Australian shares turned lower on Thursday, snapping three sessions of gains, as Telstra's stock crumbled to a near five-year low after it stunned investors with plans to slash its dividend.
Aug 17 Australian stocks inched up on Thursday, although a plunge by Telstra after it slashed dividends offset most of the gains by materials shares.
* Telstra net profit A$3.87 bln, in-line with analyst f'casts
|Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N)||$49.48||+0.14|
|Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)||€9.05||-0.09|
|Deutsche Telekom AG (DTEGn.DE)||€15.40||-0.28|
|Orange SA (ORAN.PA)||€13.80||-0.29|
|Singapore Telecommunications Limited (STEL.SI)||$3.68||-0.02|
|Spark New Zealand Ltd (SPK.NZ)||$3.71||-0.12|
|HC2 Holdings Inc (HCHC.N)||$4.99||-0.04|