Travelers Companies Inc (TRV.N)
25 Sep 2017
BRIEF-Travelers Companies introduces ZoneCheckSM to help contractors spot potential for vibration damage
* Travelers Companies Inc - co introduces ZoneCheck (SM), online tool to help contractors spot potential for vibration damage Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Travelers estimates range of catastrophe losses from Hurricane Harvey
* Dow up 0.21 pct, S&P down 0.06 pct, Nasdaq down 0.40 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Travelers completes acquisition of UK-based Simply Business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Travelers CEO Alan D. Schnitzer elected chairman of board of directors
Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc reported a 10.4 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by higher catastrophe losses and lower underwriting gains.
July 20 Property and casualty insurer Travelers Cos Inc reported a 10.4 percent fall in quarterly profit on Thursday, hurt by higher catastrophe losses and lower underwriting gains.
* Q2 earnings per share $2.11; Q2 core earnings per share $1.92
June 29 The Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) on Thursday named William Heyman, chief investment officer of Travelers Company Inc, as its chairman, effective July 18.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, June 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed its ratings on The Travelers Companies, Inc. (NYSE: TRV), as follows: --Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) on insurance company subsidiaries at 'AA'/'Very Strong'; --Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A+'; --Senior unsecured notes at 'A'; --Subordinated notes at 'BBB+'. The Rating Outlook is Stable. See the full list of rating actions below. KEY RATING DRIVERS TRV's ratings are supported b
|Allianz SE (ALVG.DE)||€185.50||-0.20|
|American International Group Inc (AIG.N)||$61.01||--|
|American International Group Inc (AIG_pa.N)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AVF)||--||--|
|American International Group Inc (AFF)||$0.09||--|
|Hartford Financial Services Group Inc (HIG.N)||$54.68||--|
|Loews Corporation (L.N)||$47.79||--|
|Chubb Corp (CB.N)||$143.21||--|
|Cna Financial Corp (CNA.N)||$49.52||--|
|W. R. Berkley Corp (WRB.N)||$65.77||--|