TESARO Inc (TSRO.OQ)
22 Sep 2017
A European Medicines Agency (EMA) panel recommended the approval of Tesaro Inc's key drug, niraparib, for the treatment of recurrent ovarian cancer.
Sept 15 A European Medicines Agency (EMA) panel recommended the approval of Tesaro Inc's key drug, niraparib, for the treatment of recurrent ovarian cancer.
* Q2 earnings per share view $-2.49 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Tesaro Inc sale process seen unlikely to result in a deal - CNBC, citing sources Further company coverage:
Clovis Oncology Inc said on Monday late-stage data on its already-approved ovarian cancer drug showed that the treatment could benefit four times as many patients, sending shares of the U.S. biotech soaring 50 percent.
* Rival Tesaro's shares slip 3 pct (Adds analyst comment; updates shares)
* Tesaro shares soar more than 10 percent after DJ reports co is exploring a sale, asked for initial bids - CNBC, citing DJ Source text: http://on.wsj.com/2rc8WqL Further company coverage:
* Tesaro shares soar more than 10 percent after DJ reports co is exploring a sale, asked for initial bids - CNBC, citing DJ Further company coverage:
* Q1 earnings per share view $-2.24 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* TESARO announces submission of investigational new drug application for anti-lag antibody tsr-033 to the u.s. Fda
|Astellas Pharma Inc (4503.T)||¥1,419||-26.00|
|Eisai Co., Ltd (4523.T)||¥5,867||+46.00|
|Chugai Pharmaceutical Co Ltd (4519.T)||¥4,565||-10.00|
|Pfizer Inc. (PFE.N)||$35.96||-0.01|
|Novartis AG (NOVN.S)||CHF83.45||+0.50|
|Merck & Co., Inc. (MRK.N)||$65.13||-0.47|
|AstraZeneca plc (AZN.L)||4,912.00||+143.50|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited (TEVA.TA)||5,990.00||-90.00|
|AbbVie Inc (ABBV.N)||$87.48||+0.07|
|BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc. (BMRN.OQ)||$94.95||+1.53|