TVS Motor Company Ltd (TVSM.NS)
* Says launches TVS Victor 'Premium Edition', a 110cc motorcycle
* TVS Emerald & ASK Group partners to setup INR 4 billion real estate investment platform
* August total sales of 317,563 vehicles versus 274,303 vehicles last year
Aug 11 India's TVS Motor Co Ltd posted a nearly 7 percent rise in quarterly profit on Friday, missing analysts' estimates.
* June quarter net profit 1.29 billion rupees versus profit of 1.21 billion rupees last year
* Says July total sales of 271,171 vehicles versus 248,002 vehicles last year
* Says sales growth of 11% increasing from 247,364 units in June 2016 to 273,791 units registered in the month of June 2017
* Says price reduction is in range of INR 350 to INR 1,500 in commuter segment
* Says TVS Motor Company partners with Abans Auto for three-wheeler exports to Sri Lanka
June 2 Indian shares climbed to fresh highs on Friday, heading for a fourth consecutive week of gains tracking upbeat Asian markets, with automakers such as TVS Motor Co Ltd riding high on robust monthly sales data.