Unilever NV (UNc.AS)
* UNILEVER NV ISSUES BONDS AMOUNTING TO GBP 250 MILLION, THAT WILL BE LISTED ON EURONEXT AMSTERDAM AS OF SEPT. 15 - EURONEXT
LONDON Nestle and Unilever both snapped up small, artisanal brands on Thursday, part of a drive by big food firms to boost slowing sales with products seen as ethical or healthy.
* Deals show appetite for healthy, ethical products (Adds context, analyst comment, bullet points)
* ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT IT HAS ACQUIRED THE ORGANIC HERBAL TEA BUSINESS, PUKKA HERBS LTD
LONDON, Sept 7 Unilever has acquired Pukka herbal teas, the latest in a string of deals by the Anglo-Dutch consumer giant to add smaller brands promoted as artisanal or healthy.
* Shares down 4.7 pct, hit lowest since February (Recasts, adds CEO comments, background)
LONDON Unilever has agreed to buy back the bulk of its Dutch preference shares and to launch a public offer for the rest, valuing them at 450 million euros, as the Anglo-Dutch consumer goods company seeks to simplify its capital structure.
LONDON, Aug 9 Unilever has agreed to buy back the bulk of its Dutch preference shares and to launch a public offer for the rest, valuing them at 450 million euros, as the Anglo-Dutch consumer goods company seeks to simplify its capital structure.
* ENTERED INTO A DEFINITIVE AGREEMENT TO ACQUIRE WEIS, AN AUSTRALIAN ICE CREAM BUSINESS
* SIGNED AN IRREVOCABLE AGREEMENT WITH UNILEVER PLC TO ACCEPT A PUBLIC OFFER FOR THE OUTSTANDING 6% AND 7% CUMULATIVE PREFERENCE SHARES IN UNILEVER N.V.