United Technologies Corp (UTX.N)
20 Oct 2017
TOULOUSE, France Airbus on Thursday staged the delayed maiden flight of its A330neo jetliner, an upgraded version of its profitable A330 series designed to buttress European sales against the latest model of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner.
* Meghan L. O'sullivan, of Harvard University, to join United Technologies board of directors
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Sept 29 A burst of loans to highly indebted companies to cut borrowing costs and acquire corporate targets while interest rates remain low boosted US syndicated lending by 24% to an all-time high for any nine-month period, charting a course toward a record issuance year.
BRIEF-Cyient says United Tech's unit Carrier International (Maurititus) sells balance shareholding in co
* Says United Tech Corp's unit Carrier International (maurititus) sold balance shareholding in co Source text - http://bit.ly/2xKAneI Further company coverage:
* COMAC, UAC announce name of joint wide-body jet (Updates with details, quote)
* Says United Technologies Corporation sells its minority equity stake in Cyient Source text - http://bit.ly/2fQCzI5 Further company coverage:
U.S. defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp said on Monday it would buy Orbital ATK Inc for about $7.8 billion in a deal that gives it greater access to lucrative government contracts and expands its arsenal of missile defense systems and space rockets. | Video
* Deal could face regulatory scrutiny - analyst (Adds Aerojet share price; M&A data)
NEW YORK U.S. defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp is poised to announce a purchase of missile and rocket maker Orbital ATK Inc as soon as Monday, a person familiar with the transaction said on Sunday.