United Technologies Corp (UTX.N)
* Meghan L. O'sullivan, of Harvard University, to join United Technologies board of directors
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.70 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
NEW YORK, Sept 29 A burst of loans to highly indebted companies to cut borrowing costs and acquire corporate targets while interest rates remain low boosted US syndicated lending by 24% to an all-time high for any nine-month period, charting a course toward a record issuance year.
BRIEF-Cyient says United Tech's unit Carrier International (Maurititus) sells balance shareholding in co
* Says United Tech Corp's unit Carrier International (maurititus) sold balance shareholding in co Source text - http://bit.ly/2xKAneI Further company coverage:
* COMAC, UAC announce name of joint wide-body jet (Updates with details, quote)
* Says United Technologies Corporation sells its minority equity stake in Cyient Source text - http://bit.ly/2fQCzI5 Further company coverage:
U.S. defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp said on Monday it would buy Orbital ATK Inc for about $7.8 billion in a deal that gives it greater access to lucrative government contracts and expands its arsenal of missile defense systems and space rockets. | Video
* Deal could face regulatory scrutiny - analyst (Adds Aerojet share price; M&A data)
NEW YORK U.S. defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp is poised to announce a purchase of missile and rocket maker Orbital ATK Inc as soon as Monday, a person familiar with the transaction said on Sunday.
NEW YORK, Sept 17 U.S. defense contractor Northrop Grumman Corp is poised to announce a purchase of missile and rocket maker Orbital ATK Inc as soon as Monday, a person familiar with the transaction said on Sunday.