Vectura Group PLC (VEC.L)
* HY REVENUE 78.8 MILLION POUNDS VERSUS 73.9 MILLION POUNDS A YEAR AGO
* PROGRESSING DEVELOPMENT OF BRANDED GENERIC TIOTROPIUM BROMIDE PROGRAMME (VR410) FOR US MARKET, ACCELERATED THROUGH LICENCE DEAL WITH PULMATRIX
* CONFIRMS STATEMENT MADE BY PARTNER HIKMA IN RESPECT OF ANDA FILING FOR A US GENERIC VERSION OF ADVAIR DISKUS SOURCE TEXT FOR EIKON: FURTHER COMPANY COVERAGE:
Vectura Group Plc said on Wednesday it has signed an exclusive deal with Sandoz AG, a unit of Swiss drugmaker Novartis, to develop a generic copy of an existing combined lung therapy for the U.S. market.
June 28 Vectura Group Plc said on Wednesday it has signed an exclusive deal with Sandoz AG, a unit of Swiss drugmaker Novartis, to develop a generic copy of an existing combined lung therapy for the U.S. market.
* New development and licence agreement for a U.S. inhaled generic
* Vectura group plc - vr942 positive phase i data to be presented at American Thoracic Society 113th Annual Conference
* Nine-Month pretax loss 40.1 million stg versus loss of 1.9 million stg for 12 months ended March 31, 2016