Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc (VRX.N)
* Ortho dermatologics submits new drug application to the u.s. Food and drug administration for psoriasis treatment idp-118
* Valeant director Richard Deschutter reports purchase of 10,000 shares of co's common stock on Aug. 21 - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Valeant receives FDA confirmation of voluntary action indicated (VAI) inspection classification for tampa facility
* Paulson & Co dissolves share stake in Pfizer- SEC filing
Aug 10 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc -
Aug 10 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc investor John Paulson trimmed his stake in the Canadian drugmaker but said he remains fully supportive of the company's leadership.
* Paulson & Co Inc reports 6 percent stake in Valeant as of Aug 9 - SEC filing
* Says subsidiaries in australia are under audit by the australian tax office for various years beginning in 2010
Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc said on Tuesday it expects to repay more than $5 billion in debt earlier than it had targeted, news that pushed its shares up 9 percent.
Aug 8 Canada's Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc said on Tuesday it expects to repay more than $5 billion in debt earlier than it had targeted, news that pushed its shares up 9 percent.