Vestas Wind Systems A/S (VWS.DE)
Sept 18 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Monday:
COPENHAGEN Danish wind turbine maker Vestas posted weaker than expected earnings on Thursday and warned of growing price pressures, sending its shares down more than 7 percent.
* Q2 op profit pre-special items 279 mln euros vs f'cast 322 mln
* FLAT TOP WIND I, LLC PLACES ORDER FOR 200 MW PROJECT IN THE UNITED STATES
* RECEIVES ORDER FOR 60 MW OF V110-2.0 MW TURBINES FOR AN UNDISCLOSED PROJECT IN THE UNITED STATES
COPENHAGEN Denmark's Vestas has upgraded its 3.45 MW wind turbines to 4 MW and launched three new models as it takes aim at markets where wind speeds are very low or very high, the world's biggest maker said on Thursday.
* SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT JOINTLY CONTROLLED COMPANY, DOWAKSA ILERI KOMPOZIT MALZEMELER SIGNS AGREEMENT WITH WIND TURBINE PRODUCER VESTAS WIND SYSTEMS
COPENHAGEN, June 7 The biggest wind farm in sub-Saharan Africa is ready for launch but will remain idle until next year as Kenya's government has not yet installed the transmission lines needed to get the clean power to customers, the provider of the turbines said.
LONDON European shares rose on Friday as investors maintained strong flows into the region but top regional benchmarks came off earlier highs after a disappointing U.S. jobs growth.
* Energy stocks, Vestas fall on U.S. climate withdrawal (Adds details, closing prices)