WABCO Holdings Inc (WBC.N)
* WABCO consolidates operations in North American commercial vehicle market through agreement to buyout of Meritor WABCO joint venture
* WABCO Holdings Inc - "Is reiterating its commitment to outperform commercial vehicle market by 6 to 10 percent over a five-year period" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Wabco expands into global active steering capabilities; signs long-term cooperation agreement with Nexteer Automotive, a global leader in intuitive motion control
* Wabco to expand into steering capabilities; signs agreement to acquire Sheppard, a key supplier of commercial vehicle technologies based in United States
* Wabco Holdings names Alexander De Bock to serve as interim CFO, effective October 1, 2017.
BRIEF-Wabco enters into new long-term agreement with a major global manufacturer of trucks and buses
* Wabco enters into new long-term agreement with a major global manufacturer of trucks and buses; wins its largest order ever for supply of its breakthrough modular braking system platform
* Berkshire Hathaway Inc cuts share stake in Wabco Holdings Inc by 97.8 percent to 63,195 shares - sec filing
* Signed agreement to purchase 100 percent of Assettrackr's shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BERLIN, July 25 German engineering company and auto supplier ZF Friedrichshafen was recently in advanced takeover talks with U.S. commercial vehicle parts supplier Wabco Holdings before they broke down, the Wall Street Journal reported on Tuesday.
* Signed a strategic cooperation framework agreement with FAW Jiefang Automotive Company