Wilmar International Ltd (WLIL.SI)
25 Sep 2017
* Acquisition of 50 pct of Three-A (Qinhuangdao)Food Industries Co. Ltd by Wilmar
* Two Singapore Companies, Wilmar And Aalst, team up in chocolate and compound manufacturing
* Archer Daniels Midland Asia-Pacific acquired 40 million shares in co for s$129 million Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Posts weaker performance in tropical oils, sugar segments (Adds outlook, milestone, CEO quote)
SINGAPORE, Aug 10 Singapore's Wilmar International Ltd turned in a profit in the second quarter as its oilseeds and grains segment recovered from losses in the year-ago period, although the results were hurt by weaker tropical oils and sugar businesses.
* Qtrly revenue $10.60 billion versus $9.37 billion a year ago
* entered into a subscription agreement with Narendra Murkumbi and his affiliates and srsl to facilitate an additional investment
* Wilmar to infuse $120 million to raise stake in Shree Renuka Sugars - CNBC TV18
* Says it plans to set up a joint venture (JV) in order to advance plant-based surfactant business with the Wilmar International Limited Group, a major Singapore-headquartered agribusiness group, in Singapore
SINGAPORE, May 12 Singapore's Wilmar International Ltd, which is considering spinning off its China business, is looking to list it in Shanghai to boost its profile on the mainland and potentially pave the way for deals.