United States Steel Corp (X)
16 Oct 2017
* Cleveland-Cliffs Inc announces acquisition of remaining equity interest in the Tilden Mine
* Ball to reduce capacity in U.S. steel food packaging business
TOKYO Kobe Steel Ltd, Japan's No.3 steelmaker, and United States Steel Corp said on Tuesday that their U.S. joint venture will spend $400 million to boost output capacity of high-strength steel amid growing demand from automakers.
TOKYO, Sept 26 Kobe Steel Ltd, Japan's No.3 steelmaker, and United States Steel Corp said on Tuesday that their U.S. joint venture will spend $400 million to boost output capacity of high-strength steel amid growing demand from automakers.
* United States Steel Corporation and Kobe Steel announce new investment in advanced high-strength steel capabilities
* Nucor Corp - Q3 of 2017 expected earnings are lower than qualitative guidance provided with Q2 of 2017 earnings release
WASHINGTON American steel industry executives have appealed directly to President Donald Trump for immediate import restrictions in a letter seen by Reuters, as a U.S. Commerce Department national security probe languishes and steel imports surge back to 2015 levels.
* United States Steel Corporation announces pricing of senior notes offering
* United States Steel issues statement on incident at Great Lakes Works
* United States Steel Corporation announces proposed senior notes offering
|Hyundai Steel Co (004020.KS)||₩55,200.00||-600.00|
|Hyundai Steel Co (004025.KS)||--||--|
|Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL.NS)||Rs58.30||--|
|ArcelorMittal SA (MT.AS)||€24.63||--|
|Nucor Corporation (NUE.N)||$57.21||-1.10|
|Ternium SA (ADR) (TX.N)||$31.66||-0.73|
|Steel Dynamics, Inc. (STLD.OQ)||$36.17||-0.75|
|Cleveland-Cliffs Inc (CLF.N)||$7.25||-0.32|