Yes Bank Ltd (YESB.NS)
* Seeks members' nod for 1:5 stock split Source text: http://bit.ly/2vlsk5p Further company coverage:
* Says Yes Bank included in FTSE4Good Emerging Index Source text [YES BANK included in the FTSE4Good Emerging Index . The selection reinforces YES BANK's position as a global sustainability leader in India, with strong Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) performance . YES BANK is the first and only Indian Bank to be selected in both FTSE4Good Emerging Index and the Dow Jones Sustainability Index - Emerging Markets] Further company coverage:
July 27 - Indian shares hit a record high for a third straight session on Thursday as upbeat results from Yes Bank Ltd and HCL Technologies and a rally in Asian shares lifted investor sentiment.
July 26 Yes Bank Ltd Chief Executive Rana Kapoor says:
* June quarter net profit 9.66 billion rupees versus net profit of 7.32 billion rupees year ago
July 26 India's Yes Bank reported a 32 percent rise in quarterly profit, beating estimates, helped by higher interest and fee income.
BRIEF-Yes Bank says Santander signs agreement with co to boost UK-India trade, local business networking opportunities
* Says Santander signs a new agreement with Yes Bank to boost UK-India trade and local business networking opportunities
* Says to consider subdivision of shares Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says sets overnight MCLR at 7.90 percent w.e.f July 1 Source text: http://bit.ly/2ugdnQY Further company coverage:
* Says Yes Bank partners Hike to power its payments platform Source text: [YES BANK, India's fourth largest private sector bank, has partnered with Hike to power Unified Payments Interface (UPI) based payment solutions. This partnership will instantly provide UPI access to over 100 million Hike users and provide a significant fillip to India's digital payments ecosystem.] Further company coverage: