Zions Bancorp (ZION.OQ)
* Zions Bancorporation reports second quarter financial results
BRIEF-Tata Consultancy Services says Zions Bancorporation goes live on TCS BaNCS core banking software
* Says Zions Bancorporation goes live on TCS BaNCS core banking software
* Says total exposure to Qatar represents about 1.5 percent of co's total assets as of March 31 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: )
* Q1 net profit attributable to shareholders 4 million dinars versus 1.1 million dinars year ago
* Zions Bancorporation reports first quarter financial results
* FY net loss 4 million dinars versus loss of 5.6 million dinars year ago
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 07 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed and withdrawn the ratings for Zions Bancorp (ZION) and its principal banking subsidiary Z.B., N.A. (ZBNA) including the companies' Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of 'BBB-'. The ratings were withdrawn with a Positive Outlook. As communicated on March 6, 2017, the ratings are being withdrawn for commercial reasons. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RAT
* Says its board granted a waiver to co's code of business conduct and ethics that had been requested by its ceo Harris Simmons
RABAT, March 29 Morocco's National Investment Co (SNI) an investment holding firm controlled by the country's monarchy, reported a 34 percent increase in net profit, helped by capital gains from a merger between Lafarge Ciments and Holcim Maroc, it said in a statement on Wednesday.
NEW YORK Little-known Thrivent Financial, a Minneapolis-based asset manager that offers financial services to Lutherans, is hoping its recent streak of outperformance will make it stand apart at a time when steep investor outflows are prompting a wave of mergers throughout the mutual fund industry.