ZPG PLC (ZPG.L)
* Has received FCA approval for acquisition of Dot Zinc Limited
* HAS CONDITIONALLY AGREED TO ACQUIRE DOT ZINC LIMITED FOR £80 MILLION ON A CASH-FREE, DEBT-FREE BASIS, PLUS A PERFORMANCE-BASED EARN-OUT OF UP TO £60 MILLION Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* HAS ACQUIRED RAVENSWORTH FOR AN UNDISCLOSED SUM Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 24 British property group ZPG plc , which owns property websites Zoopla and PrimeLocation, posted a 22 percent rise in half-year revenue as traffic to its sites hit a record high and the number of agents signed up to its platforms rose.
* Considering if completed acquisition by ZPG Plc of Websky Limited led to relevant merger situation Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* CMA is investigating the completed acquisition by ZPG Plc of Websky Limited Further company coverage: