Financial Street Holdings Co Ltd (000402.SZ)
23 Jun 2017
SHANGHAI, June 14 China stocks fell on Wednesday, with the country's leading "nifty 50" stocks posting their worst day in six months, as weak investment data reinforced views that the world's second-largest economy will start to lose some momentum in coming months.
SHANGHAI, June 14 China stocks fell early Wednesday, led by blue-chips, as sentiment was soured by a media report alleging a probe of the head of financial conglomerate Anbang Insurance Group, plus weak May investment data deepening worries of economic deceleration.
* Says it will pay a cash dividend of 4 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) for 2016 to shareholders of record on June 15
* Says Q1 net profit down 31.0 percent y/y at 538.4 million yuan ($78.12 million)
* Says it expects Q1 net profit to fall about 25-35 percent y/y to 507.0-585.5 million yuan ($73.64-85.04 million)
March 29 Financial Street Holding Co Ltd : * Says it will pay 4 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 dividend Source text in Chinese: https://goo.gl/oCLqgB Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says 2016 net profit up 24.5 percent y/y at 2.8 billion yuan ($407.20 million)
* Says it issues 2017 first tranche mid-term notes worth totaling 3 billion yuan, including two types
* Says unit wins bids for commercial sites for 309.7 million yuan ($45.03 million) in Chongqing
* Says it expects 2016 net profit to rise 20-30 percent y/y to about 2.7-2.9 billion yuan ($392.41-$421.48 million)