SK Hynix Inc (000660.KS)
25 Nov 2015
* Says aims to reach dividend yield rate of 2 percent in the medium term, does not specify timeframe Further company coverage: (Reporting By Se Young Lee)
SEOUL South Korean chipmaker SK Hynix Inc on Thursday warned of near-term market weakness as it reported a 6.3 percent rise in quarterly operating profit due to the won's depreciation and rising memory chip demand from smartphone makers.
* Demand from smartphone makers, weaker won major contributors
SEOUL SK Hynix Inc, the world's No. 2 DRAM chip maker, on Tuesday said it plans to spend 31 trillion won ($25.94 billion) to build two new chip plants in South Korea, aiming to update its production technologies to boost competitiveness.
* Firm's stock touches week high on spending plan (Updates with comments from analysts, stock price reaction)
SEOUL, Aug 25 SK Hynix Inc, the world's No. 2 DRAM chip maker, on Tuesday said it plans to spend 31 trillion won ($25.94 billion) to build two new chip plants in South Korea, aiming to update its production technologies to boost competitiveness.
* Hyundai Motor, SK Hynix, Cheil Inds to return capital to shareholders
* Says plans to gradually increase dividend payout Further company coverage: (Reporting By Se Young Lee)
* Says will consider share buybacks in future if stock price falls sharply
SEOUL, July 23 South Korean chipmaker SK Hynix on Thursday reported a 26.9 percent rise in April-June operating profit, missing expectations amid growing worries that slower demand for consumer electronics is hurting component makers.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
SK Hynix Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Directors Deals Ltd.
Provider : Sadif Analytics Prime
Provider : Wright Reports
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.