Sealand Securities Co Ltd (000750.SZ)
27 Jun 2017
SHANGHAI A sharp drop in mainly small-cap Chinese stock prices has exposed a new and potentially destabilizing pocket of leverage in the world's second-largest economy.
SHANGHAI, June 9 A sharp drop in mainly small-cap Chinese stock prices has exposed a new and potentially destabilising pocket of leverage in the world's second-largest economy.
* Says it will pay cash dividend of 1 yuan(before tax)/10 shares for 2016 to shareholders of record on June 8
* Says biggest shareholder has added 1.05 percent stake in the company between May 22 and 26, taking its direct holdings to 22.34 percent after transactions
* Says biggest shareholder plans to add another 2 percent stake in the company within 12 months from May 19
SHANGHAI, May 19 China's securities regulator said on Friday it would suspend the launch of Sealand Securities new asset management products for a year and halt other operations after a probe into its business found its internal management "chaotic".
* Says Q1 net profit down 33.5 percent y/y at 219.5 million yuan ($31.84 million)
* Says March net profit at 121.8 million yuan ($17.65 million)
March 28 Sealand Securities Co Ltd: * Says it will pay 1 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 dividend Source text in Chinese: https://goo.gl/jmuQET Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says 2016 net profit down 43.4 percent y/y at 1.0 billion yuan ($145.45 million)