GF Securities Co Ltd (000776.SZ)
19 Jan 2017
* Says Dec net profit at 865.8 million yuan ($125.07 million)
* Says it receives penalty notice from securities regulator for lack of due diligence when connecting to external trading systems
* Says it gets regulatory approval to issue up to 19 billion yuan ($2.75 billion) bonds
* Says Oct net profit at 424.6 million yuan ($62.82 million)
HONG KONG, Nov 2 GF Securities , one of China's top brokerages, aims to expand its international business to meet strong demand from Chinese residents and companies for overseas assets, a senior executive told Reuters.
HONG KONG, Nov 2 China's GF Securities , one of the country's top brokerages, said it sees big opportunities due to strong demand from Chinese residents and companies for overseas assets, and aims to significantly increase the contribution of its international business to total revenue.
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says Sept net profit at 495.1 million yuan ($74.24 million)
* Says it completed issuing 2016 seventh tranche securities company subordinated bonds of 4 billion yuan on Sept. 12
* Says August net profit at 521.3 million yuan ($78.05 million)