Huawei Culture Co Ltd (002502.SZ)
9 Dec 2016
Nov 2 Huawei Culture Co., Ltd. : * Says it completed selling of technology development firm Source text in Chinese:https://goo.gl/HUAUIC Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Expects net profit for 2016 to increase by 150 percent to 200 percent, or to be 300.9 million yuan to 361.0 million yuan
* Says it plans to sell technology firm for 185.6 million yuan ($27.83 million), share trade to resume on September 28
* Says a wholly owned unit, Shenzhen-based network tech firm, plans to inject capital in Xinjiang-based cultural media firm with the general manager of the network tech firm
Sept 7 Huawei Culture Co Ltd : * Says it plans to pay 2016 H1 dividend on Sept. 13 Source text in Chinese: http://goo.gl/0Ltk3d Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)
* Says actual controller proposes to use additional paid-in capital to distribute 10 new shares for every 10 shares, as the dividend payment plan for 2016 H1
* Says it will issue corporate bonds worth up to 600 million yuan, with a term of up to five years
* Announced appointment of David He as new president of Huawei Enterprise US Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
HONG KONG China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd [HWT.UL], the world's third-largest smartphone vendor, said first-half global smartphone shipments jumped 25 percent, helped by rapid growth in traditionally high-end markets such as Europe.
HONG KONG, July 26 China's Huawei Technologies Co Ltd, the world's third-largest smartphone vendor, on Tuesday said it shipped 60.5 million smartphones globally in the first half of 2016, a 25 percent rise from a year before.