BYD Co Ltd (002594.SZ)
18 Aug 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, August 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Boyd Gaming Corp.'s (Boyd, BYD) Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'B+'. In addition, Fitch has affirmed Boyd's senior secured credit facility at 'BB+/RR1' and senior unsecured notes at 'B+/RR4'. The Rating Outlook was revised to Positive from Stable due to Fitch's expectation Boyd will de-lever below 5.0x gross leverage in the next one-two years through a combination of EBITDA growth a
* Says it will pay FY 2016 dividend to shareholders of record on Aug. 3
* Says it plans to issue up to 10.0 billion yuan ($1.48 billion) bonds
* Says lock-up period for 252.1 million A-shares to end, trading to start on July 25
* Says unit plans to set up investment funds worth a combined 1.85 billion yuan ($270.45 million) with partners
* Says it completed issuance of 2017 1st tranche public corporate bonds worth 1.5 billion yuan
* Says it sets coupon rate for 2017 public corporate bonds (first tranche) at 4.87 percent
* Says unit, Daimler AG agree to boost capital in their JV Shenzhen Denza New Energy Automotive by a combined 1.0 billion yuan ($145.14 million)
BUENOS AIRES, May 15 Automobile manufacturer CTS Auto, a subsidiary of China's BYD Co Ltd,, plans to invest an initial $100 million to build electric buses in Argentina, a CTS spokesman said on Monday.
* RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM BYD, FOR SUPPLY OF A QS 775 SEMI-AUTOMATED DEVELOPER SYSTEM.