28 Apr 2017
* S.Korea's trade ministry plans to raise issue at WTO meeting
* S.Korea's trade ministry plans to raise issue at WTO meeting (Rewrites to add comments from trade ministry statement)
* Higher costs in view; FY revenue outlook unchanged (Adds outlook on coking coal prices, earnings details)
SEOUL, March 30 South Korean steelmaker POSCO said on Thursday it estimated its first-quarter operating profit likely jumped more than four-fifths, topping analysts' expectations, underpinned by solid steel demand in China amid rising prices.
SEOUL, March 30 South Korean steelmaker POSCO said on Thursday it estimated its first-quarter operating profit likely jumped 82 percent, topping analysts' expectations, as rising steel prices outpaced growth in raw material costs.
* Sees 54.8 trln won 2017 revenue; slight rise in global demand
SEOUL, Jan 25 South Korean steelmaker POSCO posted fourth-quarter operating profit that jumped 40 percent but was still well below market forecasts, according to Reuters' calculations, reflecting raw material costs that rose faster than steel prices.
SYDNEY Australian industrial group Arrium has sold its Moly-Cop unit for $1.2 billion to private equity firm American Industrial Partners, a spokesman for KordaMentha told Reuters.
* Still seeks buyer of Australian unit (Adds details of sale process)
SYDNEY/SEOUL, Nov 3 South Korea's POSCO said on Thursday it has not bid to acquire Australia's Arrium Ltd steelworks, but is trying to sell the group technology, differing from comments by a senior Australian minister that said POSCO is in the running.