Korea Electric Power Corp (015760.KS)
23 Mar 2017
SEOUL Korea Electric Power Corp (KEPCO) is in talks to buy a stake in the Toshiba-Engie British nuclear joint venture NuGen, chief executive of the South Korean utility said.
SEOUL, March 22 Korea Electric Power Corp (KEPCO) is in talks to buy a stake in the Toshiba-Engie British nuclear joint venture NuGen, chief executive of the South Korean utility said.
* Project could provide 7 pct of UK's energy (Updates with details, govt, Toshiba, union comment)
* Toshiba releases unaudited numbers, forecasts full-year loss
TOKYO After a day of delays and confusion, Japan's Toshiba Corp said on Tuesday it expected to book a $6.3 billion hit to its U.S. nuclear unit, a writedown that wipes out its shareholder equity and will drag the group to a full-year loss.
BRIEF-Toshiba: won't comment on speculation after report it is in talks to sell stake in NuGen to Kepco
* won't comment on speculation after report it is in talks to sell stake in UK nuclear venture NuGeneration Ltd to Korea Electric Power Corp Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Makiko Yamazaki)
BRIEF-Toshiba considering selling interest in U.K. Nuclear venture to Korea Electric Power Corp- Nikkei
* Toshiba is considering selling an interest in a U.K. Nuclear venture to Korea Electric Power Corp- Nikkei Source text (http://s.nikkei.com/2l0SNjx) Further company coverage:
* Says it signs 2.52 billion won contract with Korea Electric Power Corporation to provide KEPCO big data integration platform building materials
SEOUL, Nov 24 South Korea will propose three plans to parliament on Thursday to revamp its electricity tariffs to alleviate the burden on households during peak power usage periods, its energy ministry said.
ABU DHABI, Oct 20 The United Arab Emirates' nuclear energy project has completed a $24.4 billion financing for its first plant with most of the cash coming from state sources, the developers said on Thursday.