China Resources Beer Holdings Co Ltd (0291.HK)
25 May 2017
April 28 China Resources Phoenix Healthcare Holdings Co Ltd:
* Aims to grow organically and through acquisitions (Add earnings details, company comments)
HONG KONG, March 21 China Resources Beer (Holdings) Co Ltd reported its first annual profit in three years in 2016, as it focused on its flagship Snow brand and expanded sales in various Chinese cities, while optimising product mix.
* consolidated profit attributable to company's shareholders in 2016 was rmb629 million
BRIEF-China Vanke says share transfer registration formalities for transfer of 1.69 bln A shares completed
* Share transfer registration formalities for transfer of 1.69 billion A shares in co was completed
* Says China Resources and unit will sell entire 1.69 billion A-shares in the company to Shenzhen Metro
* Says shareholder China Resources is considering major plan involving its holdings in the company
TOKYO/SINGAPORE Japan Inc may become a more important force in dealmaking next year as its cashed-up companies seek to buy growth prospects elsewhere in the world and as Beijing's crackdown on capital outflows prevents some Chinese companies from making foreign acquisitions, bankers and lawyers said.
TOKYO/LONDON Asahi Group Holdings will buy a group of eastern European beer brands from Anheuser-Busch InBev for 7.3 billion euros ($7.8 billion), boosting its new presence in the region in the largest overseas beer deal by a Japanese brewer. | Video