China Resources Beer Holdings Co Ltd (0291.HK)
17 Jan 2017
* Says China Resources and unit will sell entire 1.69 billion A-shares in the company to Shenzhen Metro
* Says shareholder China Resources is considering major plan involving its holdings in the company
TOKYO/SINGAPORE Japan Inc may become a more important force in dealmaking next year as its cashed-up companies seek to buy growth prospects elsewhere in the world and as Beijing's crackdown on capital outflows prevents some Chinese companies from making foreign acquisitions, bankers and lawyers said.
TOKYO/LONDON Asahi Group Holdings will buy a group of eastern European beer brands from Anheuser-Busch InBev for 7.3 billion euros ($7.8 billion), boosting its new presence in the region in the largest overseas beer deal by a Japanese brewer. | Video
BRIEF-China Resources Beer says Wang Qun tendered resignation as executive director and vice chairman
* Wang Qun has tendered his resignation as an executive director and vice chairman of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON Asian brewers Asahi Group and China Resources and a consortium of KKR and Mid Europa Partners are among several parties preparing bids for a group of beer brands being sold by Anheuser-Busch InBev , sources familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* announces completion of acquisition of 49% of total issued share capital of china resources snow breweries
BRIEF-China Resources Beer Holdings Co considering bid for SABMiller PLC's central and eastern european assets, valued at about $6 bln- Bloomberg
* China Resources Beer Holdings Co considering a bid for SABMiller PLC's central and eastern european assets, valued at about $6 bln- Bloomberg
BRIEF-China Resources Beer aims to close the acquisition deal of the remaining Snow JV's stake in Oct
* Says it aims to close the acquisition deal of the remaining Snow JV's stake from SABMiller in October - CFO
HONG KONG, Aug 19 China Resources Beer (Holdings) Co Ltd said on Friday its first-half net profit rose 45.1 percent from a year earlier as it focused resources on its flagship Snow brand and expanded sales in various Chinese cities.