Fullshare Holdings Ltd (0607.HK)
27 Jul 2017
* Group will record a net loss of approximately rmb1,086 million from Zall Investment
* Short-seller Dan David also says co's accounts are suspect (Adds details of new short-seller in par 7, updates stock price)
HONG KONG, May 4 Shares of Hong Kong-listed property and healthcare group Fullshare Holdings Ltd were set to climb 15 percent on Thursday after it rejected allegations by a U.S.-based shortseller about its financial health.
HONG KONG, April 26 Shares of some firms tied to Chinese property and healthcare group Fullshare Holdings fell on Wednesday after short-seller Glaucus Research claimed trading in shares of two companies was manipulated and questioned their financial health, allegations that the firms denied.
* Trading in shares of Fullshare Holdings Limited has been halted at 10:56 on April 25 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Fullshare Holdings enters into a non-legally binding memorandum of understanding with Icx Holding Ltd
* Company entered into a non-legally binding memorandum of understanding with icx holding limited
* entered into a non-legally binding MOU with Inmark Asset Management Pte Ltd and Crystal Hills Inc.