China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd (0688.HK)
20 Feb 2017
* for Jan, land premium payable by group for relevant land acquisitions amounted to approximately rmb8.86 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG Mainland Chinese companies have piled into Hong Kong property in 2015-2016, outbidding some of the territory's most powerful developers to gobble up 29 percent of land sold for development in one of the world's most expensive real estate markets, according to new industry figures.
* Chinese companies snap up 29 pct of new land in past 2 years
* Land premium payable by group in respect of 9 land acquisitions amounted to approximately rmb17.44 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SHANGHAI China Central Television (CCTV), Beijing's largest TV network, said it would launch a new global media platform on New Year's Day to help re-brand China overseas.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, October 20 (Fitch) China Overseas Grand Oceans Group Ltd's (COGO, BBB/Stable) HKD4.1bn (CNY3.5bn) acquisition of its parent China Overseas Land & Investment Limited's (COLI, A-/Stable) property portfolio supports the Chinese homebuilder's rating, says Fitch Ratings. Fitch believes the transaction will not change COGO's rating, as its rating is based on a top-down approach and this transaction continues to signify its st
* Resignation of Zheng Xuexuan as a non-executive director of company Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* 9 month to 30 sept 2016, consol revenue of group's operations hk$106.59bln
BRIEF-China Overseas Land & Investment posts September contracted property sales of about HK$42.79 bln
* for september 2016, contracted property sales of group amounted to approximately hk$42.790 billion Source text (http://bit.ly/2e0MtnZ) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, August 24 (Fitch) China Overseas Land & Investment Limited's (COLI; A-/Stable) net cash position at 1H16 - its first in more than 10 years - is likely to revert to a net debt position by end-2016 after it completes the acquisition of the property portfolio from CITIC Limited, Fitch Ratings says. Nevertheless, COLI's strong operating cash generation, which helped the homebuilder to turn to net cash position of CNY8.7bn a