China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd (0688.HK)
24 May 2017
* Resignation of Xiao Xiao as an executive director and chairman of company
BRIEF-China Overseas Land & Investment says April contracted property sales amounted to hk$19.073 bln
* For april 2017, contracted property sales of China Overseas Land & Investment amounted to hk$19.073 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Land premium payable by group in respect of relevant land acquisitions amounted to approximately RMB9,853.31 million for March Source text: (http://bit.ly/2p8kuI3) Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, March 23 (Fitch) China Overseas Land & Investment Limited's (COLI, A-/Stable) leverage was lower than expected at end-2016, highlighting its stable operating performance, financial flexibility and healthy balance sheet, Fitch Ratings says. COLI's 2016 results were in line with Fitch's expectations and support the ratings on the Chinese property developer. Leverage, measured by net debt to net adjusted inventory, stayed a
HONG KONG Chinese developers China Overseas Land & Investment Ltd and Country Garden Holdings Company Ltd on Wednesday said sales by area may see challenges in 2017 on government tightening, after reporting solid 2016 profit growth.
* China Overseas Land core profit up 13.8 pct, lags expectations
HONG KONG, March 22 China Overseas Land & Investment said on Wednesday its 2016 core profit rose 13.8 percent, lagging analyst expectations after its acquisition of CITIC Ltd's residential property business.
* Group is cautiously optimistic about China's property market in 2017
* China overseas land & investment ltd - for february 2017, company acquired 7 land parcels
* for Jan, land premium payable by group for relevant land acquisitions amounted to approximately rmb8.86 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: