Tencent Holdings Ltd (0700.HK)
30 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||HK$1,218,267.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||9,342.54|
HONG KONG, July 17 - Hong Kong's benchmark index ended flat on Thursday, dampened by a weak Macau gaming sector and a retreat by Internet giant Tencent.
(Corrects paragraph one of March 17 story to reflect Ma's apartment had more than one room)
HONG KONG, July 9 - Hong Kong shares fell the most in two-half weeks on Wednesday, weighed down by weaker U.S. and China markets, with Internet giant Tencent the biggest drag.
* Tencent has biggest fall in over a month after U.S. tech shares fall
* Alibaba the king of online retail on personal computers in China
- Tencent Holdings Ltd, China's biggest listed tech firm, will buy a 20 percent stake in online classifieds company 58.com Inc for $736 million as the company looks to boost its presence in the e-commerce business.
June 27 - Tencent Holdings Ltd, China's biggest listed tech firm, will buy a 20 percent stake in online classifieds company 58.com Inc for $736 million as the company looks to boost its presence in the e-commerce business.
* Says signs agreement with Tencent on marketing and sales of live chat tool QQ
SHANGHAI - Kakao Corp, the home of South Korea's biggest messaging application, plans to expand in Indonesia, the Philippines and Malaysia as it seeks to close the gap with the overseas success of local rival Naver Corp's Line service.
* Alibaba says UCWeb deal will be China's biggest internet merger Deal value at least $630 million - Reuters calculations
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: ValuEngine, Inc.
Tencent Holdings Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.