ZTE Corp (0763.HK)
22 Aug 2017
NEW YORK (Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence) - A surge of U.S. foreign-policy sanctions has added new challenges to financial services firms in ways that will test their ability to adapt and remain competitive.
BRIEF-ZTE Corp received resignation report in writing from Zhou huidong, staff representative supervisor
* On 11 Aug supervisory committee received a resignation report in writing from Zhou Huidong, staff representative supervisor Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* ZTE COOPERATIVE U.A APPLIES TO TURKEY'S CAPITAL MARKETS BOARD (CMB)FOR MANDATORY TAKEOVER OFFER
* Says it signs agreement to sell 10.1 percent stake in Nubia for 727.2 million yuan ($107.93 million)
HONG KONG, July 19 Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corp on Wednesday reported a preliminary 29.9 percent jump in its net profit for the first half of the year, buoyed by 4G network and mobile phone sales growth.
* Says prelim H1 net profit up 29.9 percent y/y at 2.3 billion yuan ($340.52 million)
* ZTE INTEGRATES NEXT GENERATION CONAX SECURITY AND ENTERS GLOBAL IPTV RESELLER AGREEMENT Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
HONG KONG Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corp will double its research spending on fifth-generation mobile network (5G) from this year, the company said, as China steps up the push to build the world's largest 5G network.
HONG KONG, June 30 Chinese telecom equipment maker ZTE Corp will double its research spending on fifth-generation mobile network (5G) from this year, the company said, as China steps up the push to build the world's largest 5G network.
* Alibaba said in talks to buy ZTE's software arm for cloud unit - Bloomberg