Digital China Holdings Ltd (0861.HK)
18 Aug 2017
BRIEF-Digital China expects loss for HY ended 30 June 2017 to be in range of about HK$320 mln to HK$480 mln
* Expects that loss attributable for six months ended 30 june 2017 would be in range of approximately HK$320 million to HK$480 million
* Company, HC International, seller and Beijing Huicong Internet Information Technology entered into subscription agreement
* Announcement - framework agreement in repsect of possible disposal of interest in a joint venture company and possible acquisition of interest in Hc International, Inc.
* Zebra Technologies - entered tripartite deal with JD.com, Digital China to develop joint lab to conduct research, development in IoT, E-commerce logistics Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says it has unloaded 83.9 million shares in Digital China Holdings Ltd on Feb 14-17, 2017