Koninklijke Philips NV (0LNG.L)
* Koninklijke Philips N.V. Reports 15.5 percent stake in Corindus Vascular Robotics Inc, as of February 28, 2017 - sec filing
* Philips teams up with German startup Onelife Health to expand its digital health services in mother and child care
(This version of the story has been refiled to remove extraneous word from headline)
AMSTERDAM, Feb 22 Philips on Wednesday announced the introduction of a new platform for image guided therapy which enables doctors to combine the use of several medical scanners, imaging data and large screen displays as they perform minimally-invasive surgeries.
* Philips lighting intends to repurchase 3.5 million shares from Royal Philips
AMSTERDAM Medical equipment maker Philips missed forecasts for fourth-quarter earnings on Tuesday and disclosed a dispute with the U.S. Justice Department over heart defibrillators it had sold until 2016, but said the matter would not alter its medium term outlook.
* Shares down 2.8 pct (Updates after press conference; Removes background material on 2012 defibrillator recall as incidents are not related; raises paragraphs on earnings, adds analyst comment; adds that shares have regained some losses.)
AMSTERDAM, Jan 24 Medical equipment maker Philips on Tuesday disclosed a conflict with the U.S. government over defibrillators it sold prior to 2015, along with fourth quarter earnings in which it missed analysts' estimates.
* Q4 sales 7.2 billion euros ($7.74 billion) versus 7.30 billion euros in Reuters poll
* And Banner Health sign 15-year agreement to extend successful connected healthcare programs, transforming care and lowering costs, while improving quality Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)