BYD Co Ltd (1211.HK)
21 Jul 2017
* Says lock-up period for 252.1 million A-shares to end, trading to start on July 25
* Says unit plans to set up investment funds worth a combined 1.85 billion yuan ($270.45 million) with partners
* Says it completed issuance of 2017 1st tranche public corporate bonds worth 1.5 billion yuan
* Says it sets coupon rate for 2017 public corporate bonds (first tranche) at 4.87 percent
* Says unit, Daimler AG agree to boost capital in their JV Shenzhen Denza New Energy Automotive by a combined 1.0 billion yuan ($145.14 million)
BUENOS AIRES, May 15 Automobile manufacturer CTS Auto, a subsidiary of China's BYD Co Ltd,, plans to invest an initial $100 million to build electric buses in Argentina, a CTS spokesman said on Monday.
* RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM BYD, FOR SUPPLY OF A QS 775 SEMI-AUTOMATED DEVELOPER SYSTEM.
* Sees net profit for H1 FY 2017 to decrease by 20.3 percent to 31.4 percent, compared to net profit of H1 FY 2016 ( 2.26 billion yuan)
BEIJING, April 28 Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd , backed by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc, expects a fall of up to 31.4 percent in first-half net profit as Beijing's cut to subsidies slows green car sales slow in China.
BEIJING, April 28 Chinese automaker BYD Co Ltd , backed by Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Inc, reported a 28.8 percent fall in net profit in the first quarter.