Sunac China Holdings Ltd (1918.HK)
7 Dec 2016
HONG KONG, Nov 30 China Evergrande Group said on Wednesday a unit would sell a residential and commercial development project in Qingdao City to Sunac China Holdings Ltd for 3.66 billion yuan ($530 million).
* on 15 november 2016, company has obtained written approval for framework agreements and transactions contemplated Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* In September, group achieved a subscription value of RMB15.62 billion and contracted sales value amounted to RMB13.53 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sunac-...More (1) Connected Transaction - Proposed Share Issuance Under Specific Mandate (2) Application For Whitewash Waiver And (3) Appointment Of Independent Financial Adviser
HONG KONG, Sept 22 Property developer Sunac China Holdings Ltd said late on Wednesday that a subsidiary would buy a 17 percent stake in smaller peer Jinke Property's enlarged capital for 4 billion yuan ($599.75 million) in a private placement.
* Sunac-discloseable Transaction: Subscription Of Shares In Jinke Property
HONG KONG Sunac China Holdings Ltd will buy property assets in mainland China for $2.1 billion from Legend Holdings , in a deal that will see the parent of computer maker Lenovo exit the real estate development sector.
* Legend to exit real estate development sector with this deal
HONG KONG, Sept 19 Chinese real estate developer Sunac China Holdings Ltd will buy property businesses for a consideration of 13.8 billion yuan ($2.07 billion) from Legend Holdings, according to a stock exchange notification.