Sunac China Holdings Ltd (1918.HK)
22 Aug 2017
* Expects that HY unaudited revenue of group will increase by about 25 pct
HONG KONG Wanda Hotel Development Co Ltd, a unit of Chinese conglomerate Dalian Wanda Group, plans to buy assets worth over $1 billion from firms controlled by its billionaire founder Wang Jianlin, in a move that sent its shares surging over 30 percent.
* Dalian Wanda says Wanda Hotel will be "strategic platform" (Adds share price, company comment)
HONG KONG/SHANGHAI Sunac China Holdings Ltd has issued $1 billion worth of bonds offshore to refinance some of its existing debt, in the acquisitive Chinese property developer's latest fundraising after a recent spate of deals.
* $1 bln bond sale comes after $516 mln share placement last week (Recasts, adds details of bond sale, bond performance and comments)
HONG KONG/SHANGHAI, Aug 3 Acquisitive Chinese property developer Sunac China Holdings Ltd will raise $1 billion from banks to refinance its current debts, the firm said in a filing on Thursday.
* Co, subsidiary guarantors & subsidiary guarantor pledgors entered into purchase agreement in connection with issue of senior notes
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG, August 01 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Sunac China Holdings Limited's (BB-/Rating Watch Negative (RWN)) proposed US dollar senior notes a 'BB-(EXP)' expected rating on RWN. The proposed notes, to be issued by Sunac, are rated at the same level as Sunac's senior unsecured rating because they will represent the company's direct and senior unsecured obligations. The final rating is subject to the receipt of final documenta
* Proposes to conduct an international offering of US$ senior fixed rate notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (email@example.com)
* Company, Sunac International Investment Holdings and placing agents entered into placing and subscription agreement