Sunac China Holdings Ltd (1918.HK)
24 May 2017
May 9 Jinke Property 's shareholder in reply to the Shenzhen stock exchange:
* In April 2017, group achieved a subscription value of RMB19.57 billion
* Says two units of Sunac China Holdings Ltd, which are Jinke shareholder's parties acting in concert, have bought 266.5 million shares in the company between Dec 9, 2016 and April 28, 2017, representing 4.99 percent of total issued share capital of the company
* As at end of March 2017, group achieved a sales amount of RMB45.50 billion
TAIPEI Chinese tech conglomerate LeEco has successfully raised nearly $2.2 billion from new investors including Tianjin Jiarui Huixin Corporate Management Company and property developer Sunac China Holdings , stock market filings on Thursday showed.
HONG KONG Chinese technology conglomerate LeEco is looking to sell a 49-acre U.S. Silicon Valley property less than a year after buying it from Yahoo Inc, sources said, in what is the latest effort by the firm to ride out a cash crunch.
* Feb contracted sales value amounted to RMB10.15 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HONG KONG, March 2 Lenovo Group Ltd said on Thursday it would sell all its 49 percent stake in a China property joint venture to Sunac China Holdings Ltd for 1.62 billion yuan ($235.5 million), raising capital to fund operations and investments.
* Beijing Sunac, unit, entered into equity transfer agreement I with Tianjin Bolian Investment (i.e. Vendor I) and Lenovo (Beijing) (Vendor II)
BRIEF-Sunac China records subscription value of RMB8.32 bln, contracted sales value of RMB8.12 bln in Jan 2017
* In January 2017, group achieved a subscription value of RMB8.32 billion