United Microelectronics Corp (2303.TW)
17 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||NT$160,244.59|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||12,717.82|
* Says orders equipment from ASML for T$792.6 million (26.30 million US dollar)
* Says unit Hejian Tech orders equipment from Nikon Precision Shanghai for T$570.2 million (18.98 million US dollar)
* Says August sales at T$11.4 billion (380.91 million US dollar)
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$984.4 million (32.90 million US dollar) from Tokyo Electron Ltd
* Says orders machinery equipment worth T$837.1 million (28.04 million US dollar) from Applied Materials South East
TOKYO, Aug 29 - Japan's Fujitsu Ltd said on Friday that United Microelectronics Corp of Taiwan would make an initial investment of 5 billion yen ($48 million) for a 9.3 percent stake in its new foundry venture in central Japan.
* Says board approves licensing of its 40 nm low power technology to Fujitsu Semiconductor
* Says orders equipment from Lam Research for T$703.4 million(23.47 million US dollar)
TAIPEI, Aug 20 - The combined revenue of companies headquartered in Taiwan's three main science and technology parks hit an all-time high in the first six months of 2014, Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology said on Wednesday.
* Says orders equipment for T$661.4 million (22.06 million US dollar)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Wright Reports
Trading Report for (UMC). A detailed report, including free correlated market analysis, and updates.
Provider: Stock Traders Daily
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Provider: Pechala's Reports
United Microelectronics Corp: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.