Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc (2311.TW)
22 Jul 2016
* Says it will pay cash dividend of T$12,476,779,033 in total for 2015
* Says unit orders machinery equipment worth T$626.4 million ($19.44 million)
* Says its subsidiary ASE Singapore Pte. Ltd. to sell a batch of mechanical equipment at $56.2 million to Broadcom Limited
* Says it expects to dispose machinery equipment for operation to Broadcom Limited, transaction price up to $56.2 million
* Says May sales down 11.8 percent y/y at T$20.6 billion ($637.57 million)
TAIPEI, May 30 Taiwan stocks rose on Monday on bargain hunting and led by further gains in Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc after the top chip and test packaging company said last week it would join hands with a rival to form a new holding company.
TAIPEI, May 27 Taiwan stocks rose to a fresh one-month high on Friday, led by gains in Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc (ASE) and Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL) on news the chip packaging and testing firms plan to form a new holding company.
BRIEF-Advanced Semiconductor Engineering and Siliconware Precision Industries sign share conversion memorandum
May 26 Advanced Semiconductor Engineering and Siliconware Precision Industries :
TAIPEI, May 26 Taiwan's top two chip test and packaging companies, Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc (ASE) and Siliconware Precision Industries Co (SPIL) , will join hands in a new holding company, the firms said on Thursday.
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider : Reuters Investment Profile
Provider : Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Jefferson Research Financial Sonar Report. A detailed analysis of the current fundamental performance of ADV SEMICONDUCTOR ENGR -ADR including Earnings Quality, Cash Flow Quality, Operating Efficiency, Balance Sheet Quality and Valuation.
Provider : Jefferson Research
Provider : Ford Investor Services, Inc.
Provider : ValuEngine, Inc.
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.