Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (2330.TW)
7 Dec 2016
* Says it orders machinery equipment worth T$677 million ($21.28 million) from Applied Materials South East Asia Pte Ltd
TAIPEI, Nov 29 Taiwan stocks rose for a third straight session on Tuesday and hit an almost three-week high, helped by technology heavyweights such as Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co (TSMC) and Hon Hai Precision Industry .
TAIPEI, Nov 28 Taiwan stocks rose to a near three-week high on Monday as Wall Street's record-closing highs bolstered market sentiment, paced by gains in techs and financial shares.
* Says it bought a batch of machinery equipment at T$1.27 billion in total from ASM Japan K.K and Lam Research International Sarl
* Says it orders equipment for T$1.3 billion ($40.80 million) from ASM Japan K.K and Lam Research International Sarl
* Says it orders machinery equipment worth T$505 million ($15.82 million)
* Says it plans to buy a batch of machinery equipment at T$1.36 billion in total
* Says it orders machinery equipment worth T$1.36 billion ($42.72 million) from SCREEN SPE Taiwan Co Ltd, SCREEN Semiconductor Solutions Co Ltd
* Says it orders machinery equipment worth T$361 million ($11.32 million) from Kinmax Technology Inc
Nov 18 Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd :