Acer Incorporated (2353.TW)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||NT$56,211.01|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,796.57|
* Says Sept sales at T$31.1 billion (1.03 billion US dollar) , down 5.7 percent y/y
* Says August sales at T$29.9 billion(997.46 million US dollar)
* Says July sales at T$25.1 billion (836.95 million US dollar)
TAIPEI, Aug 7 - Taiwan's Acer Inc reported a second-quarter net profit on Thursday, their best quarter in over a year, as the struggling computer maker starts to show signs of a turnaround.
* Says Q2 net profit at T$485 million (16.17 million US dollar); forecast T$70.16 million net loss
TAIPEI - Taiwan's Acer Inc saw quarter-on-quarter shipments growth that exceeded the PC industry average in the April-June period, the company's chief executive said.
TAIPEI, July 25 - Taiwan's Acer Inc saw quarter-on-quarter shipments growth that exceeded the PC industry average in the April-June period, the company's chief executive said.
* Says June sales at T$36.5 billion ($1.22 billion), down 2.34 percent y/y
* Huang tasked with reversing years of sub-par performance
TAIPEI - Taiwan's Acer Inc on Wednesday said it has appointed co-founder and board member George Huang as new chairman, tasked with overseeing the recovery of the PC maker's near-dominant position in a shrinking industry.
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Acer Incorporated: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: Wright Reports
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.