Acer Incorporated (2353.TW)
30 Mar 2015
Further company coverage: ($1 = 31.6270 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
* Says January sales at T$22.7 billion ($720.02 million) , up 5.8 percent y/y
Further company coverage: ($1 = 31.7950 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
* Says appoints Sumit Agnihotry as head of Pan America operations, replacing Emmanuel Fromont
Further company coverage: ($1 = 31.1860 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
* To bring its world-class navigation technology to new Acer smartphones Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) HONG KONG/SYDNEY/SINGAPORE, November 13 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Taiwan-based Acer Inc.'s (Acer) Long-Term Foreign- and Local-Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of 'BB-' and National Long-Term Rating at 'BBB(twn)'. The Outlook has been revised to Stable from Negative. KEY RATING DRIVERS Stabilised Outlook: The Outlook revision reflects Fitch's expectations of: a slowdown in the pace of decline in global PC demand, stab
* Says Oct sales at T$28.2 billion (923.32 million US dollar)
TAIPEI - Taiwanese personal computer (PC) maker Acer Inc swung back into profit in the third quarter, beating analyst estimates, thanks to cost-cutting and recovery in the overall PC market.
* Says Q3 net profit at T$651 million (21.31 million US dollar); forecast net profit T$477.5 million
Earnings vs. Estimates
Analyst Research Reports
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Acer Incorporated: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.