M3 Inc (2413.T)
TOKYO Sony Corp will write down the value of its movie business by nearly 112.1 billion yen ($976 million) in the third quarter, blaming weaker film profits as online streaming services sap demand for movie DVDs.
* To record 37 bln yen gain within operating income from sale (Adds background on market share)
* Says the co to sell 5.3 percent stake in M3 Inc for 52 billion yen
* Says the co plans to cut stake in M3 Inc to 34 percent from 39.3 percent
* Says it to transfer entire holding 49 percent stake in JV M-cube,Inc to M3 on Nov. 1 at price of 46.3 million yen
* Electra partners is pleased to announce that its portfolio company axio group has received a binding offer from m3, inc, to purchase vidal group , a leading european provider of reference drug information for healthcare professionals, for eur 100 million
* Says it plans to fully buy AXIO Medical Holdings Limited for 102 million euros(advisory fee included) at the end of December